Subject: Invitation for an interview with the Horizon Europe GS4S project
From: Ivanović, K. (Ksenija) <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Cc: "Lange, T. de \(Tesseltje\)" <[email-masked]>, "Boland, C.E. \(Colleen\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 17:36:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

My name is Ksenija Ivanović, and I am a junior researcher and project 
manager for the EU-funded Horizon Europe project Global Strategy for skills, 
migration and development (GS4S). I am reaching out on behalf of professor 
Tesseltje de Lange, director of the Centre for Migration Law at Radboud 
University and principal investigator on the GS4S project.

The GS4S research team from Radboud University would like to invite a 
representative of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications 
(perhaps the Department of Employment) to contribute to our research in 
Estonia as an expert interviewee. We believe that it is important to learn 
from you and integrate your perspective into our findings. Please find 
attached the invitation containing further details, as well as the project 
flyer.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. We look forward 
to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ksenija Ivanović

Junior researcher and project manager, 
<https://www.ru.nl/en/research/research-projects/global-strategy-for-skills-migration-and-development-gs4s> 
Global Strategy for Skills, Migration and Development (GS4S)

Nijmegen School of Management | PO Box 9108 | 6500 HK  Nijmegen

Visiting addres: Elinor Ostrom Building | EOS N02.150| tel m. +31 6 13866025

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | web: 
<http://www.ru.nl/gpm/> www.ru.nl/gpm/